Sunday, April 27, 2008

Learning 2.0: Week 8

This was a much faster week and it was great.
I have come across these answer boards several times when I have been searching on the net and I have always wondered how you can join in...so I have certainly learnt something useful today. I think that "slam the boards" is a fantastic idea and I am glad that is has been working well so far. I would love to contribute, the only hard part is finding the time! I love helping people find the anwers they are looking for and it is great that so many people want to get involved and help people gain quality answers. I have had a quick play on a yahoo board, and I think it could be quite fun. I already know a few more questions that I would like to post, it will be interesting to see the responses that I will get. FUN!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

That's great the more librarians slamming the boards the better. Let us know how you went.

Leanne