Sunday, May 11, 2008

Learning 2.0: Week 10

Mashups, these can be used for various displays in the library. I must admit that I did have difficulty with this at first, getting my creations from the desktop to my blog, but I think I know what I'm doing now!! ( it has taken me awhile, but I got there without help! )
I think mosiacs would be fantastic to use for displays in the libraries and I think the it would be great if our library could hold a session about mashups for kids and show them what you could do, I think they will love it. It is fun creating your own magazine cover, or ID pass - I think I could do a better job of my magazine cover next time..but at least I know how to do it.
I will have to tell my friends about mashups, some of the things you could make would be fantastic for a kids birthday party!

No comments: